Colloquium for Innovative Teaching
2021 Colloquium for Innovative Teaching: Post-Pandemic Pedagogy
The UNM Office of the Provost along with Graduate Studies, the Center for Teaching and Learning, and the Office of Assessment & Academic Program Review, hosted the 2021 Colloquium for Innovative Teaching: Post-Pandemic Pedagogy on Friday, April 16, 2021 from 9:15 am to 4:30 pm. This year's colloquium focused on how things we learned during the COVID-19 emergency may change how we teach after the emergency is over.
Presentations covered a variety of topics including:
- Anti-racist Pedagogy
- Incorporating Student Research in Undergraduate Teaching
- The Nuts and Bolts of Fall 2021 Teaching: Health, Communication, and Technology
- What did COVID Teach Us About Graduate Education? Rethinking Graduate Milestones
- Approaches to “Flipping” Classrooms in Multiple Disciplines
- Remote Teaching Discoveries to Keep in a Post-COVID Environment
- Incorporating National and International Scholarly Communities in Classes
- Student Perspectives
Couldn't make it to the event but interested in some of the sessions? View session recordings here!